Last year, Mega heroine Niharika Konidela made her silver screen debut with Oka Manasu. The film, however, ended up as a hugely disappointing venture. In her latest interview after launching her second film, Niharika said she has no regrets acting in Oka Manasu.
Describing Oka Manasu as a learning experience, Niharika said, “I loved doing that film. I knew it may not be received by the audience, but I was fine with that because I loved the story so much. The fate of the film didn’t leave me depressed or anything.”
Niharika further said that it’s important to do films that are close to one’s heart and forget about everything else. Niharika is also making her Tamil debut this year with Vijay Sethupathi’s Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai