It is well known that Niharika Konidela, the youngest debutant from the Mega family, is making her silver screen debut with a romantic entertainer titled Oka Manasu. The film stars Naga Shaurya and it is being directed by Ramaraju of Mallela Theeram fame.
The unit of Oka Manasu has completed the film’s first schedule in Araku and moved to Vizag, where a lengthy schedule has been planned. Oka Manasu is being jointly produced by filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar and popular news channel TV9.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully