Nagababu’s son Varun Tej is already tasting success as a hero and his recently released Kanche is being appreciated all over. Now his daughter Niharika Konidela is planning on entering the film industry.
Niharika is already an established anchor who has a few shows in her hand. She will soon be making a film debut as an actress opposite Naga Shourya.
Now recently Niharika posted on her Instagram account that she will be starting a web series on YouTube. The web series will be called Muddapappu Avakai and they will start releasing their episodes soon. The web series already created a good buzz with its innovative advertising, where they had actors such as Sundeep KIshan and Navdeep promoting it.
We wish her all the best for her web series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s heroine B-Town bound?
- Evaru’s first-week collections
- Mahesh doing senior hero’s project?
- Saaho special midnight shows in full flow?
- Revealed-Shraddha Kapoor’s remuneration for Saaho
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next