Hero Varun Tej will next be seen in an intense boxer avatar in debutant Kiran Korrapati’s Ghani. The film had wrapped up a major portion of its shoot, before the production came to a sudden halt due to the COVID second wave and the subsequent lockdown.
Now the latest updates reveal that Ghani’s shoot is all set to resume from August first week. The makers are erecting a giant stadium set, where crucial scenes will be shot with all the lead actors and hundreds of extras. The makers have roped in Hollywood stunt co-ordinators Larnell Stovall and Vlad Rimburg for the upcoming schedule.
Saiee Manjrekar is the leading lady in Ghani. The film also features Kannada star Upendra and Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty in key roles. Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha