Hero Varun Tej will next be seen in an intense boxer avatar in debutant Kiran Korrapati’s Ghani. The film had wrapped up a major portion of its shoot, before the production came to a sudden halt due to the COVID second wave and the subsequent lockdown.
Now the latest updates reveal that Ghani’s shoot is all set to resume from August first week. The makers are erecting a giant stadium set, where crucial scenes will be shot with all the lead actors and hundreds of extras. The makers have roped in Hollywood stunt co-ordinators Larnell Stovall and Vlad Rimburg for the upcoming schedule.
Saiee Manjrekar is the leading lady in Ghani. The film also features Kannada star Upendra and Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty in key roles. Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maamanithan seals its OTT release date
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?