Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently busy shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. While Supreme is slated to release first, Thikka will be a late summer treat for fans. Very soon, Sai will team up with director Gopichand Malineni for an out and out entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, the Sai-Gopichand’s film has been titled Winner, although an official confirmation is awaited. The film’s shooting will commence from the second week of April. Rakul Preet Singh will play Sai’s love interest and Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji) will produce the film.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller