Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently busy shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. While Supreme is slated to release first, Thikka will be a late summer treat for fans. Very soon, Sai will team up with director Gopichand Malineni for an out and out entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, the Sai-Gopichand’s film has been titled Winner, although an official confirmation is awaited. The film’s shooting will commence from the second week of April. Rakul Preet Singh will play Sai’s love interest and Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji) will produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report