It is a known fact that mega hero, Allu Sirish is doing a new film called ABCD which is the remake of the Malayalam hit with the same name. The latest we hear is that the film is nearing its completion as 10 days of shoot is said to be left.
Most of the film has been shot in the US. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD whereas Pellichoopulu producers, Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Rusar Dhillon is playing the female lead in this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- 96 to be remade in Kannada now
- Nandamuri Suhasini loses in Kukkatpally