Yesterday, we had revealed that the pre-production work of Allu Sirish’s new film ABCD is going on in full swing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that a chunk of the shoot has been planned in the US.
Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD whereas Pellichoopulu producers, Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. Rusar Dhillon is playing the female lead in this film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film.
Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for this film. Watch out this space for the complete movie review.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?