Yesterday, we had revealed that the pre-production work of Allu Sirish’s new film ABCD is going on in full swing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that a chunk of the shoot has been planned in the US.
Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD whereas Pellichoopulu producers, Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. Rusar Dhillon is playing the female lead in this film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film.
Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for this film. Watch out this space for the complete movie review.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother