Yesterday, we had revealed that the pre-production work of Allu Sirish’s new film ABCD is going on in full swing in Hyderabad. The latest we hear is that a chunk of the shoot has been planned in the US.
Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD whereas Pellichoopulu producers, Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. Rusar Dhillon is playing the female lead in this film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film.
Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for this film. Watch out this space for the complete movie review.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer