It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati will be acting in a Hindi-Telugu-Tamil trilingual titled Haathi Mere Saathi. The actor will be seen as Bandev, an environmental activist. The film will go on floors in Thailand from January 25.
Now, national award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon, who is helming Haathi Mere Saathi, has confirmed that young Mega hero Varun Tej will also be essaying a crucial role in the movie. However, Prabhu Solomon remained tight-lipped about Varun Tej’s role.
Haathi Mere Saathi’s Telugu version is titled Adavi Ramudu. Eros International’s Trinity Pictures will bankroll this film. Award-winning BBC cinematographer Alphonse Roy will crank the camera for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?