Mahesh Babu’s latest film, Maharshi, opened to a thumbing response at the box-office. In several areas, the film has surpassed the previous records set by Mahesh Babus’ own films and in a select few areas, it has set non-Baahubali records on the first day of its release. Several actors and directors too have appreciated Mahesh Babu and the Maharshi team for their work.
Incidentally, Megastar Chiranjeevi too has come out in praise of Maharshi. At the film’s press meet earlier today, director Vamshi Paidipally said, “When Chiranjeevi garu called me, I had goosebumps for a minute. He praised the concept of weekend agriculture in the film and how Mahesh Babu himself takes up farming. Not just that, he also spoke about different aspects in the film. It was a truly memorable moment for me.”
The film also had Pooja Hegde, Allari Naresh in key roles. DSP scored the music, and KU Mohnanan is the cinematographer. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt, and Prasad V Potluri produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon