The Coronavirus has created a sensation of sorts in the entire world and has left many in a serious condition. So, the government of India is doing its best to keep the environment clean.
The various stars in the country have come forward to create awareness for the disease. Today, megastar Chiranjeevi made a video where he asked everyone to stay at home and be safe and keep a distance with general public.
He also stated some safety measures that should be taken in the coming days. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi was the first one who stalled the shooting of his new film Acharya due to this virus.
— Konidela Pro Company (@KonidelaPro) March 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?