So much pressure was being put on megastar Chiranjeevi to start shooting his latest film, Acharya. So, he decided to join the team this week but sadly, he has been tested positive for COVID 19.
Chiranjeevi himself posted this through his tweet and said that as he wanted to get back to shoot, he got a COVID test done and it turned positive. The good thing in all this is that Chiranjeevi has no symptoms at all and is under home quarantine.
He in his tweet has asked all those who have met him in the last few days to get tested for Corona. Let’ hope that our superstar beats Corona and gets back stronger.
ఆచార్య షూటింగ్ ప్రారంభించాలని,కోవిడ్ టెస్ట్ చేయించుకున్నాను. రిజల్ట్ పాజిటివ్. నాకు ఎలాంటి కోవిడ్ లక్షణాలు లేవు.వెంటనే హోమ్ క్వారంటైన్ అయ్యాను.గత 4-5 రోజులుగా నన్ను కలిసినవారందరిని టెస్ట్ చేయించుకోవాలిసిందిగా కోరుతున్నాను.ఎప్పటికప్పుడు నా ఆరోగ్య పరిస్థితిని మీకు తెలియచేస్తాను. pic.twitter.com/qtU9eCIEwp
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) November 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu sends out an important message
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?