Released on November 17 amid numerous pre-release hurdles, Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala turned out to be a huge blockbuster at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film has collected over 20 crores worldwide share and is still going steady at the ticket counters.
This morning, Megastar Chiranjeevi interacted with Taxiwaala’s producer, director and heroine Priyanka and personally congratulated them on the film’s success. Needless to say, the young team is thrilled after getting a pat on their backs from none other than from the Megastar himself.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy