Pan-Indian star Prabhas is currently working on various projects and one of the most-anticipated ventures is Project-K directed by Nag Ashwin. Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also a part of this high-budget film scheduled to hit screens on January 12, 2024.
The news is that Big B has shared the devastating news that he got injured on the sets of Project-K. In his blog, the star actor noted that his rib cartilage broke and muscle tore to the right rib cage during an action shot canned in Hyderabad.
Amitabh Bachchan further added that the doctors have advised him to stay at home until he recovers from his severe injuries. He is currently resting at Jalsa in Juhu, Mumbai.
Fans have been praying for the speedy recovery of the star actor. Amitabh will commence his committed projects once he is alright. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime Video spends a bomb on Suriya 42?
- Latest collections on Dasara in AP and TS are here
- Oke Oka Jeevitham’s world television premiere date locked
- Here is how much Nani’s Dasara collected worldwide to date
- Dasara earns higher on day 3 than on day 2 in Nizam
- Buzz: NBK 108’s digital rights are with this OTT service
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food