The stylish steps and gracious movements in his dances were huge crowd pullers in the 80s and 90s Telugu Cinema, and this messiah of masses is worshiped by lakhs of his ardent fans who love to catch a glimpse of their favorite star shaking his leg even for a few seconds. He is none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi, who with his amazing dancing abilities, has won the hearts of many. Chiru quit films after he took to politics, but his fans’ wish to see him perform has always been a cherished dream. After a long wait, this precious moment has come true finally in the closing ceremony of the remarkable ‘Memu Saitam’ event when Ravi Teja, DSP and Bunny requested Chiru to break a leg along with them.
For the past few months, Chiranjeevi has been looking for a strong story to make a comeback to the silver screen for his 150th film.
Numerous Mega fans and movie lovers have been waiting with limitless enthusiasm for his return, and Chiru’s energy filled gracious steps in the yesterday’s event have given quick glimpses of a possible sensation when the Megastar actually repeats his magical dances on the big screen sometime soon. Dear Megastar, we can’t wait anymore!
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack