The stylish steps and gracious movements in his dances were huge crowd pullers in the 80s and 90s Telugu Cinema, and this messiah of masses is worshiped by lakhs of his ardent fans who love to catch a glimpse of their favorite star shaking his leg even for a few seconds. He is none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi, who with his amazing dancing abilities, has won the hearts of many. Chiru quit films after he took to politics, but his fans’ wish to see him perform has always been a cherished dream. After a long wait, this precious moment has come true finally in the closing ceremony of the remarkable ‘Memu Saitam’ event when Ravi Teja, DSP and Bunny requested Chiru to break a leg along with them.
For the past few months, Chiranjeevi has been looking for a strong story to make a comeback to the silver screen for his 150th film.
Numerous Mega fans and movie lovers have been waiting with limitless enthusiasm for his return, and Chiru’s energy filled gracious steps in the yesterday’s event have given quick glimpses of a possible sensation when the Megastar actually repeats his magical dances on the big screen sometime soon. Dear Megastar, we can’t wait anymore!
Articles that might interest you:
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya