Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Mega Powerstar Ram Charan, have watched the recently released ‘Alludu Seenu’ yesterday. After watching the film, Chiranjeevi personally called director VV Vinayak and congratulated him for making a good commercial movie.
He has also called up the film’s hero Bellamkonda Srinivas and congratulated him for making a successful debut. According to the sources, Srinivas was overwhelmed with happiness after receiving call from megastar.
It has been rumoured for quite some time that, VV Vinayak will direct Chiru’s 150th film and this news has added a little extra spice to it.
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?