Megastar Chiranjeevi and his son Mega Powerstar Ram Charan, have watched the recently released ‘Alludu Seenu’ yesterday. After watching the film, Chiranjeevi personally called director VV Vinayak and congratulated him for making a good commercial movie.
He has also called up the film’s hero Bellamkonda Srinivas and congratulated him for making a successful debut. According to the sources, Srinivas was overwhelmed with happiness after receiving call from megastar.
It has been rumoured for quite some time that, VV Vinayak will direct Chiru’s 150th film and this news has added a little extra spice to it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?