Young filmmaker Sankalp Reddy impressed everyone with his debut film, Ghazi, last year. He is currently working on a space thriller, titled Antariksham 9,000 km/h. At a recently concluded Santosham Film Awards, Sankalp was given the Best Director award for Ghazi.
Giving away the award, chief guest Megastar Chiranjeevi had some nice things to say about Sankalp. “Rana introduced Sankalp to me during Ghazi. I again saw him during my MEK show. Sankalp is a man of a few words, but his work speaks volumes. I have seen a few visuals of Antariksham and they are fabulous,” said Chiru.
Starring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari, Antariksham 9,000 km/h is being produced by Krish and Rajiv Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra