Young filmmaker Sankalp Reddy impressed everyone with his debut film, Ghazi, last year. He is currently working on a space thriller, titled Antariksham 9,000 km/h. At a recently concluded Santosham Film Awards, Sankalp was given the Best Director award for Ghazi.
Giving away the award, chief guest Megastar Chiranjeevi had some nice things to say about Sankalp. “Rana introduced Sankalp to me during Ghazi. I again saw him during my MEK show. Sankalp is a man of a few words, but his work speaks volumes. I have seen a few visuals of Antariksham and they are fabulous,” said Chiru.
Starring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari, Antariksham 9,000 km/h is being produced by Krish and Rajiv Reddy.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters