Megastar Chiranjeevi has ruled the roost for over four decades in Telugu cinema, and after taking a small break from films, he came back with a bang in Khaidi No 150 few years ago. And it turns out that the secret of his success, in his own words, is pretty simple. “I am hungry for success every time I do a film and I put in my 100% efforts everyday,” Chiranjeevi said.
Speaking at an event in Hyderabad, he further added, “My advise to youngsters is to take their work seriously. Even when you don’t have a shot, you should always hang around on the sets and observe what is happening around you. Always stay hungry for success, stay compliant and be punctual with your work. I am still doing it on the sets of my film.”
Currently, Chiranjeevi is shooting for Acharya, which is being directed by Koratala Siva. Trisha is the lead actress in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason