We all are well aware of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s enthusiasm towards several social causes. Chiru established ‘Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust’ and literally helped many lives through his blood and eye banks. Yesterday, Chiru showed his kind nature again and kept all his busy assignments aside to meet the terminally ill boy, Balu.
Balu hails from Adegama in Adilabad district, and has been suffering from cancer for the last three years. Chiru met him at the MNJ Cancer hospital and spent some jovial time with him. Balu was naturally thrilled to interact with his favorite star and even mouthed several hit dialogues from Megastar’s films. Chiru gifted him with toys and even promised him a special role in his 150th film.It is learnt that Chiru also offered financial assistance to his parents and wished Balu a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut