We all are well aware of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s enthusiasm towards several social causes. Chiru established ‘Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust’ and literally helped many lives through his blood and eye banks. Yesterday, Chiru showed his kind nature again and kept all his busy assignments aside to meet the terminally ill boy, Balu.
Balu hails from Adegama in Adilabad district, and has been suffering from cancer for the last three years. Chiru met him at the MNJ Cancer hospital and spent some jovial time with him. Balu was naturally thrilled to interact with his favorite star and even mouthed several hit dialogues from Megastar’s films. Chiru gifted him with toys and even promised him a special role in his 150th film.It is learnt that Chiru also offered financial assistance to his parents and wished Balu a speedy recovery.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Heroine of 2018
- Young hero’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Noted producer bags Petta Telugu rights
- Mahesh Babu reveals how his dream came true
- Yatra’s teaser gets a date