Megastar Chiranjeevi is the talk of the town these days. After wrapping up the shoot of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, the star took some time off to shed his weight, and recently, his new look raised a lot of curiosity after he was spotted at Vizag airport.
Now for the first time since his new look made news, Chiranjeevi posed for the cover page of a health magazine, B Positive, which is headed by Upasana, and everyone has been talking about how different Chiranjeevi looks. Not only has he lose oodles of weight, Chiranjeevi looks much younger in the new photoshoot, and fans of the actor are going gaga over his transformation.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy and the makers are expected to announce the release date soon. On the other hand, Chiranjeevi will also soon collaborate with Koratala Siva for a big budget film soon.
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) August 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR starts physical training for NTR30
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine