Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set to remake two crazy blockbusters, Lucifer and Vedalam. According to the latest buzz, the Malayalam political thriller Lucifer’s Telugu remake will have its formal puja ceremony on January 21. Chiru will be done with Acharya by then.
On the other hand, Chiru is in no mood to delay Vedalam remake and plans to shoot both Lucifer and Vedalam back-to-back. Apparently, the Megastar will be commencing Vedalam in February. Vedalam is an emotional family drama and it will surely strike a chord with Mega fans and family audiences if adapted well.
Kollywood director Mohan Raja will be helming Lucifer remake, while Meher Ramesh will be directing Vedalam’s Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections