Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Hitler is quite special for him as it was his comeback film after a long time during the late 90’s. The star hero was going through a rough patch as some of his previous films were failing at the box office.
After taking a break for over 9 months, Chiru finally started the film in the direction of Muthyala Subbaih. The film was based on the story of a brother who had five sisters and it was the first time that Chiru was seen in such an emotional role.
The film went on to become a huge hit and showcased Chiru’s acting prowess once again. Rambha’s chemistry with Chiru was one of the highlights along with Lawrence’s choreography for the songs.
This iconic film completes 21 years today and is still afresh in the memories of mega fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie