Even before his second film, Super Machi, got a release, young hero and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev has signed his third project. This as-yet-untitled film was launched yesterday and the film’s title will be announced tomorrow at 10 am on the occasion of Diwali.
Kalyaan Dhev’s third film will be directed by Ramana Teja, who made his directorial debut with Naga Shaurya’s Ashwathama earlier this year. The film will be jointly bankrolled by Rajini Talluri and Ravi Chinthala. The regular shoot will kick-start soon. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata