Director Koratala Siva’s film that will star Megastar Chiranjeevi as the protagonist was to go on floors from the beginning of January or at least latest by Sankranthi, after a formal launch.
But from the looks of it, the flick might just begin from the summer of 2019. A launch will soon be held but it seems that Chiranjeevi will be able to start off work on the film only after the release of Sye Raa, which is expected to happen this summer.
In the meanwhile, the star also has a movie lined up with Trivikram Srinivas which he will begin only after both these other projects are done.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa