Director Koratala Siva’s film that will star Megastar Chiranjeevi as the protagonist was to go on floors from the beginning of January or at least latest by Sankranthi, after a formal launch.
But from the looks of it, the flick might just begin from the summer of 2019. A launch will soon be held but it seems that Chiranjeevi will be able to start off work on the film only after the release of Sye Raa, which is expected to happen this summer.
In the meanwhile, the star also has a movie lined up with Trivikram Srinivas which he will begin only after both these other projects are done.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out