Victory Venkatesh’s latest release, Guru, is surprising trade circles and is running to packed houses across the twin Telugu states. Despite being a remake, the film has managed to connect with the Telugu audience due to the presence of strong emotions.
In her latest promotional interview, the film’s director Sudha Kongara revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha didn’t show any interest to watch Guru initially, saying that it’s a ‘boxing film’.
However, Surekha ended up watching the movie and eventually turned quite emotional, recollecting the heavy-duty climax sequence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world
- Lockdown to continue-Producers’ plans go for a toss?
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision