Victory Venkatesh’s latest release, Guru, is surprising trade circles and is running to packed houses across the twin Telugu states. Despite being a remake, the film has managed to connect with the Telugu audience due to the presence of strong emotions.
In her latest promotional interview, the film’s director Sudha Kongara revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha didn’t show any interest to watch Guru initially, saying that it’s a ‘boxing film’.
However, Surekha ended up watching the movie and eventually turned quite emotional, recollecting the heavy-duty climax sequence.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake