Victory Venkatesh’s latest release, Guru, is surprising trade circles and is running to packed houses across the twin Telugu states. Despite being a remake, the film has managed to connect with the Telugu audience due to the presence of strong emotions.
In her latest promotional interview, the film’s director Sudha Kongara revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha didn’t show any interest to watch Guru initially, saying that it’s a ‘boxing film’.
However, Surekha ended up watching the movie and eventually turned quite emotional, recollecting the heavy-duty climax sequence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja