It looks like Megha Akash is slowly making her mark in Tollywood. After the debacle of her debut film LIE, the actress lost out on few offers; however, with Chal Mohan Ranga slated for release soon, she has once again begun making the right moves.
The latest buzz is that she is in talks for two big projects – Akhil’s next in Venky Atluri’s direction and Sai Dharam Tej’s film with Kishore Tirumala. Although she hasn’t signed both the films so far, Megha is said to be the favourite to team up with both the stars.
The actress shot to fame after Gautham Menon cast her opposite Dhanush in a Tamil film; however, the film is yet to release. Now it remains to be seen if 2018 turns out to be a great year for her in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date