It looks like Megha Akash is slowly making her mark in Tollywood. After the debacle of her debut film LIE, the actress lost out on few offers; however, with Chal Mohan Ranga slated for release soon, she has once again begun making the right moves.
The latest buzz is that she is in talks for two big projects – Akhil’s next in Venky Atluri’s direction and Sai Dharam Tej’s film with Kishore Tirumala. Although she hasn’t signed both the films so far, Megha is said to be the favourite to team up with both the stars.
The actress shot to fame after Gautham Menon cast her opposite Dhanush in a Tamil film; however, the film is yet to release. Now it remains to be seen if 2018 turns out to be a great year for her in Telugu.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’