Megha Akash, who was last seen in Hanu Raghavapudi-Nithiin’s LIE, has finally signed a new film. The actress will be seen in an upcoming Tamil film which has Atharvaa in the lead role. Kannan is going to direct the film.
The actress will reportedly play the role of a confident young girl who is a visual communication student. The film’s shooting is expected to begin soon in Hyderabad and then, it will be shot in Chennai.
Meanwhile, Megha’s second Telugu film in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction is under production. She is once again romancing Nithiin in this romance drama set in US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?