Megha Akash, who was last seen in Hanu Raghavapudi-Nithiin’s LIE, has finally signed a new film. The actress will be seen in an upcoming Tamil film which has Atharvaa in the lead role. Kannan is going to direct the film.
The actress will reportedly play the role of a confident young girl who is a visual communication student. The film’s shooting is expected to begin soon in Hyderabad and then, it will be shot in Chennai.
Meanwhile, Megha’s second Telugu film in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction is under production. She is once again romancing Nithiin in this romance drama set in US.
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training
- Suspense continues over music director of 96 Telugu remake
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club