It is a known fact that Megha Akash has been roped in to play a key role in the Tamil remake of Attarintiki Daredhi. The film is already on floors and the latest we hear is that she will be reprising the role of Pranitha in the remake.
Megha is going great guns as she has more than half a dozen films lined up in the next year or so. Sundar C is directing this film which has Simbu in the lead role.
Ramya Krishna will be seen in the role of Nadia. The film is up for a summer 2019 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?