Puri Jagannadh’s latest movie, a intense cross-border love story titled Mehbooba, is all set to hit the screens on May 11. The film introduces Puri’s son Akash Puri as a hero. Kannada starlet Neha Shetty is the female lead in the movie. Dil Raju is releasing the movie in a huge number of screens in the twin Telugu states.
During a promotional event last night, Puri said that Mehbooba is his most genuine film in recent years. “It’s a pure love story and audiences will surely enjoy it,” the director exuded confidence. Mehbooba’s team has just left for the US for a 2 week-long promotional tour across several major American cities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty