Puri Jagannadh’s latest movie, a intense cross-border love story titled Mehbooba, is all set to hit the screens on May 11. The film introduces Puri’s son Akash Puri as a hero. Kannada starlet Neha Shetty is the female lead in the movie. Dil Raju is releasing the movie in a huge number of screens in the twin Telugu states.
During a promotional event last night, Puri said that Mehbooba is his most genuine film in recent years. “It’s a pure love story and audiences will surely enjoy it,” the director exuded confidence. Mehbooba’s team has just left for the US for a 2 week-long promotional tour across several major American cities.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes