The unit of Puri Jagannadh’s 33rd film, Mehbooba, has wrapped up the 2 week-long schedule in the scenic locales of Himachal Pradesh. The unit is now heading to Punjab for the second schedule.
Mehbooba is an intense and soulful romantic drama, set against the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads.
Mehbooba will also be shot in Rajasthan. Sandeep Chowta is the film’s music composer. Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?