Mehbooba, Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming film, has completed its shooting formalities last night. This intense romantic drama features Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads.
Mehbooba’s post-production work commenced a week ago. The film is a cross border love story, where Akash plays an Indian boy who’s in love with a Pakistani girl, played by Neha Shetty. The film’s impressive teaser raised expectations among movie lovers.
Sandeep Chowta is composing the music for Mehbooba. The movie is being produced under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. Mehbooba will hit the screens in summer.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film