Mehbooba, Puri Jagannadh’s forthcoming film, has completed its shooting formalities last night. This intense romantic drama features Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads.
Mehbooba’s post-production work commenced a week ago. The film is a cross border love story, where Akash plays an Indian boy who’s in love with a Pakistani girl, played by Neha Shetty. The film’s impressive teaser raised expectations among movie lovers.
Sandeep Chowta is composing the music for Mehbooba. The movie is being produced under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. Mehbooba will hit the screens in summer.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor