Gopichand’s landmark 25th film, Pantham, is all set to hit the screens on July 5. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady in the movie. In a latest promotional interview with an English daily, Mehreen opened up about her role in the movie.
Mehreen said that she plays a school teacher in Pantham. “She (her character) understands hero’s problem and helps him achieve his goal,” said Mehreen. The actress further added excitedly that she has been mostly playing bubbly roles so far and that for the first time, she plays a “very mature girl” in Pantham.
Pantham deals with various social issues. The film is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. KK Radha Mohan has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game