Gopichand’s landmark 25th film, Pantham, is all set to hit the screens on July 5. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady in the movie. In a latest promotional interview with an English daily, Mehreen opened up about her role in the movie.
Mehreen said that she plays a school teacher in Pantham. “She (her character) understands hero’s problem and helps him achieve his goal,” said Mehreen. The actress further added excitedly that she has been mostly playing bubbly roles so far and that for the first time, she plays a “very mature girl” in Pantham.
Pantham deals with various social issues. The film is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. KK Radha Mohan has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites