Gopichand’s landmark 25th film, Pantham, is all set to hit the screens on July 5. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady in the movie. In a latest promotional interview with an English daily, Mehreen opened up about her role in the movie.
Mehreen said that she plays a school teacher in Pantham. “She (her character) understands hero’s problem and helps him achieve his goal,” said Mehreen. The actress further added excitedly that she has been mostly playing bubbly roles so far and that for the first time, she plays a “very mature girl” in Pantham.
Pantham deals with various social issues. The film is directed by debutant Chakravarthy. KK Radha Mohan has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much 2018 has made so far in the Telugu states
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food