It looks like young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur Pirzada is determined to sign more projects of late. The actress is was almost taking a break from acting due to her engagement and wedding plans until a few months ago, is on a roll now and is signing back-to-back movies in Tollywood.
According to the latest updates, Mehreen has signed a new film opposite hero Havish Koneru. The film is touted as a breezy romantic entertainer and it will feature a fresh concept. Adda and Voter fame G Karthik Reddy will be directing this as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Mehreen’s slim avatar post her failed engagement has impressed the director and he decided to cast her..
Apart from this project, Mehreen also has the much-awaited F3, also featuring Venkatesh, Varun Tej and Tamannaah. Mehreen will next be seen in young hero Santosh Shoban’s Manchi Rojulu Vachayi under Maruthi’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada hit Dia hero Deekshith Shetty lands Nani’s film
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022