Young Punjabi actress Mehreen Pirzada is going share screen space with Victory Venkatesh, Varun Tej and Tamannaah in the Sankranthi multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration (F2). In the film, Mehreen plays Varun’s love interest.
In a latest promotional interview, Mehreen revealed that she and Tamannaah play sisters. The film’s story is all about the hilarious events that unfold after the sisters get married to Venky and Varun. She also said that her role has two shades, after an incident which happens in the second half.
Mehreen further said that she had underwent several workshops to ace her diction, dialogue delivery, styling and comic timing. Anil Ravipudi has directed F2 and Dil Raju produced it. The film releases on January 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?