Mehreen, who scored a huge hit with F2 earlier this year, is all set to make her debut in Punjabi cinema soon. The actress has been signed up to play the lead role in an upcoming film titled DSP Dev, and it has Dev Kharoud playing the lead role.
Incidentally, the film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it is all set to hit the screens on July 5. Mandeep Benipal has directed the film and the trailer will be released soon. Mehreen’s family has their roots in Punjab before they moved to Canada and then to US several years ago. This one is surely be a homecoming for the actress who made her Bollywood debut few years ago with Anushka Sharma’s Philauri.
Meanwhile, in Telugu, the actress will soon team up with Naga Shaurya in a film which the actor has written.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?