Actress Isha Talwar who made her debut with Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde is currently awaiting the release of ‘Meine Pyar Kiya’.
The actress shared her thoughts saying that this is a very special film for her and this is almost like her debut again.
Isha added that this movie deals with how love was perceived 15 years back and how it is now. This movie will be a romantic comedy says the actress.
She also clearly mentioned that she is not keen on playing second fiddle roles anymore. Apparently she has got many offers as the second fiddle, but the actress wants to make an impact as a lead actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets