After a gap of 8 long years, Super Star Rajinikanth finally met his fans from across Tamil Nadu in a grand meeting that was held over five days. The fans meet concluded today at Rajini’s Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai.
After addressing his fans and seeking their support in case of future political commitments (read his political entry), Rajini took to his Twitter page in the afternoon and tweeted, “Extremely happy after meeting my fans”. The Thalaivar further described his interaction with fans as ‘memorable’ and ‘unforgettable’.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers