After a gap of 8 long years, Super Star Rajinikanth finally met his fans from across Tamil Nadu in a grand meeting that was held over five days. The fans meet concluded today at Rajini’s Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai.
After addressing his fans and seeking their support in case of future political commitments (read his political entry), Rajini took to his Twitter page in the afternoon and tweeted, “Extremely happy after meeting my fans”. The Thalaivar further described his interaction with fans as ‘memorable’ and ‘unforgettable’.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 19, 2017
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title