After a gap of 8 long years, Super Star Rajinikanth finally met his fans from across Tamil Nadu in a grand meeting that was held over five days. The fans meet concluded today at Rajini’s Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai.
After addressing his fans and seeking their support in case of future political commitments (read his political entry), Rajini took to his Twitter page in the afternoon and tweeted, “Extremely happy after meeting my fans”. The Thalaivar further described his interaction with fans as ‘memorable’ and ‘unforgettable’.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia