As part of the ‘Memory Therapy’ singing series on Instagram, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife and former heroine Namrata has just shared yet another throwback video of their daughter Sitara. This time, Sitara sings the popular ‘Let me see the tomorrow’ song, possibly during a flight journey. Namrata also added the caption “once a performer always a performer” along with the video.
In hey previous Insta posts, Namrata shared the videos of Sitara singing a couple of songs from her father’s 2017 action thriller, Spyder. Needless to say, fans are enthralled by Sitara’s adorable rendition of the songs and her animated histrionics, making it a wholesome performance. Well, acting runs in her blood afterall.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture