As part of the ‘Memory Therapy’ singing series on Instagram, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife and former heroine Namrata has just shared yet another throwback video of their daughter Sitara. This time, Sitara sings the popular ‘Let me see the tomorrow’ song, possibly during a flight journey. Namrata also added the caption “once a performer always a performer” along with the video.
In hey previous Insta posts, Namrata shared the videos of Sitara singing a couple of songs from her father’s 2017 action thriller, Spyder. Needless to say, fans are enthralled by Sitara’s adorable rendition of the songs and her animated histrionics, making it a wholesome performance. Well, acting runs in her blood afterall.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in