We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry has come together and initiated a huge event for the Vizag cyclone victims. TFI has organized a huge telethon event titled Memu Saitam and all the proceeds from this telethon would be donated to the A.P. CM Relief Fund. As part of this, the organizers gave a never before experience to the general public and organized a special dinner with stars on Saturday evening at JRC convention hall in Hyderabad.
This exclusive dine with stars event got a huge response and all the leading Tollywood stars attended this event in large numbers. Megastar Chiranjeevi, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Allu Arjun, Rana, Anushka, Samantha, Charmee, Lakshmi Manchu and whole lot of young actors and comedians graced this special event.
If this was something special, there is more to come today as a 12 hour long marathon event will begin at 10 AM. This telethon features special star cricket match, skits by leading actors and comedians, dance programs, Tambola, special kabaddi match and a special talk show with Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu have been planned for this mega event. The entire event will be telecasted live on our Mallemalatv You Tube Channel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan shows his class, dedicates his award to a fan
- Chiru-Koratala film to be set in this area
- Noted producer takes responsibility for finding Vijay Devarakonda’s heroine
- Star heroine wants to get married in this location
- Thaman shows his power- Trends big time on YouTube
- Sarileru will be a huge commercial hit-Rajendra Prasad