Sree Vishnu and Tamil heroine Nivetha Pethuraj-starrer upcoming romantic comedy, Mental Madhilo, created a good buzz thanks to some innovative promotions, the trailer and the soothing single. The film is releasing on November 24.
Meanwhile, the makers have decided to organize a grand pre-release event on November 20 to step up the buzz around the film. Debutant Vivek Athreya is the director of this film, which is bankrolled by Pelli Choopulu producer Raj Kandukuri under Dharmapatha Creations banner. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release