Merlapaka Gandhi is one among the new filmmakers who made a huge splash at the box-office this year. His first film, Venkatadri Express has turned out to be a huge hit and several producers have come forward with good offers for Gandhi.
In a recent interview, Merlapaka Gandhi confessed that his next film is going to be a crime thriller with lots of romance. “Like Venkatadri Express, my next film will also have the characters who go on a journey and I’m trying my best to infuse humour in the script. Jandhyala garu is my biggest inspiration and he was one of the few directors who made films with a message, without compromising on the entertainment quotient,” Gandhi said.
Venkatadri Express had Sundeep Kishan, Raku Preet in lead roles whereas Sapthagiri, Brahmaji, Thagubothu Ramesh and Nagineedu played important roles. Ramana Gogula had scored the music and Kiran had produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan