Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historic biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will kick-start its shoot from December 6 in Hyderabad. Preparations are going on in full swing to ensure utmost perfection and authenticity in the making of this 150 crore period magnum opus.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s team is carrying out meticulous pre-production. The film’s production design and costume departments are designing the sketches of each character to decide on their props, ornaments and costumes and are also envisioning the final sets through miniature designs.
Director Surender Reddy is working extensively on the pre-production as he is keen on shooting non-stop once the movie goes on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next