Last month, popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan shocked everyone when she shared her MeToo moment. Sruthi accused senior hero Action King Arjun of harassment and miss behaviour on the sets of Arjun’s 150th film, Vismaya.
However, Arjun promptly denied Sruthi’s allegations and even filed a 5 crore defamation suit against the actress. Meanwhile, Sruthi filed a complaint with the Cubbon Park police station in Bengaluru. Recently, the cops summoned Arjun to record his statement as part of the investigation.
Today, Arjun went to the station and recorded his version on Sruthi’s accusations. On the other hand, the Karnataka High Court has asked the cops not to arrest Arjun until the 14th of November.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion