Recently, popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan alleged that senior hero Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of there 2016 film, Vismaya. Sruthi’s shocking allegations sent waves across Sandalwood.
Today, Arjun slapped a 5 crore defamation suit against Sruthi for maligning his name. Not stopping there, he has also filed a police complaint on the young actress. Arjun’s nephew and young Kannada actor Dhruva Sarja has filed the suit on his behalf.
Meanwhile, the Karnataka Film Chaber of Commerce, in leadership of veteran hero Ambaressh held talks with both the actors and urged them to resolve their issue amicably, but both the actors refused to budge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon