Recently, popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan alleged that senior hero Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of there 2016 film, Vismaya. Sruthi’s shocking allegations sent waves across Sandalwood.
Today, Arjun slapped a 5 crore defamation suit against Sruthi for maligning his name. Not stopping there, he has also filed a police complaint on the young actress. Arjun’s nephew and young Kannada actor Dhruva Sarja has filed the suit on his behalf.
Meanwhile, the Karnataka Film Chaber of Commerce, in leadership of veteran hero Ambaressh held talks with both the actors and urged them to resolve their issue amicably, but both the actors refused to budge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?