Recently, popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan alleged that senior hero Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of there 2016 film, Vismaya. Sruthi’s shocking allegations sent waves across Sandalwood.
Today, Arjun slapped a 5 crore defamation suit against Sruthi for maligning his name. Not stopping there, he has also filed a police complaint on the young actress. Arjun’s nephew and young Kannada actor Dhruva Sarja has filed the suit on his behalf.
Meanwhile, the Karnataka Film Chaber of Commerce, in leadership of veteran hero Ambaressh held talks with both the actors and urged them to resolve their issue amicably, but both the actors refused to budge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal