Recently, popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan alleged that senior hero Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of there 2016 film, Vismaya. Sruthi’s shocking allegations sent waves across Sandalwood.
Today, Arjun slapped a 5 crore defamation suit against Sruthi for maligning his name. Not stopping there, he has also filed a police complaint on the young actress. Arjun’s nephew and young Kannada actor Dhruva Sarja has filed the suit on his behalf.
Meanwhile, the Karnataka Film Chaber of Commerce, in leadership of veteran hero Ambaressh held talks with both the actors and urged them to resolve their issue amicably, but both the actors refused to budge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India