Young music composer, Mickey J Meyer is one man who is always away from the limelight and lets his work speak most of the time. Time and again, he has given huge hits and also has some very good projects lined up in the future.
One among them is the much-awaited biopic Savitri which is directed by Nag Ashwin. Mickey himself revealed this news a short while ago and said that he is quite excited to work on this project which is quite unique in itself.
Currently, Mickey’s music album of Mister is doing fairly well all over and the film is ready for release on the 13th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani-Viswak Sen’s HIT going places
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds