Young music composer, Mickey J Meyer is one man who is always away from the limelight and lets his work speak most of the time. Time and again, he has given huge hits and also has some very good projects lined up in the future.
One among them is the much-awaited biopic Savitri which is directed by Nag Ashwin. Mickey himself revealed this news a short while ago and said that he is quite excited to work on this project which is quite unique in itself.
Currently, Mickey’s music album of Mister is doing fairly well all over and the film is ready for release on the 13th of this month.
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy