The teaser for Brahmotsavam, which was was unveiled recently, has become the talk of the town. However, at the same time, music director Mickey J Meyer has been accused of lifting the tune from an English song, Wake me up by Avicii.
In a lengthy statement from him, he has clarified the misunderstandings. He went on to say that he had no intentions of plagiarizing and that it was a coincidence that the tunes were slightly matching due to a specific guitar strumming. He also added that all doubts will be clarified once the full song releases and that the difference will be clearly noticed.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback