Mickey J Meyer, music director, is back with a bang after a long gap, thanks to the success of Mahanati. Directed by Nag Ashwin, the film has earned rave reviews from all quarters and it has already been hailed as one of the best Telugu films made in recent years.
The background score in the film, in particular, has earned a lot of appreciation for Mickey, and soon, he is going to begin working on Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film starring Ram. Revealing more details about the project, Mickey said that it is going to be another epic and that he is going to work closely with an orchestra in London to make it sound grand.
“Success gives a lot of confidence to try something newer,, my next with director @PraveenSattaru starring @ramsayz is going to be a biggie! with background score produced with a 100 piece orchestra in london! Its going to be camping in london for the music of this movie,” Mickey J Meyer posted on Twitter.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar