Megastar Chiranjeevi and 120 other passengers and crew onboard a private airliner had a mid-air scare earlier today. Chiru was flying back to Hyderabad from Mumbai. Within 30 minutes of takeoff from Mumbai’s Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, the flight developed a technical snag.
Thankfully, the pilot was quick to notice the glitch and requested the Mumbai Airport’s ATC for an emergency landing. The flight was then redirected and landed safely much to everyone’s relief. A co-passenger clicked Chiru’s picture and posted it on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat