Megastar Chiranjeevi and 120 other passengers and crew onboard a private airliner had a mid-air scare earlier today. Chiru was flying back to Hyderabad from Mumbai. Within 30 minutes of takeoff from Mumbai’s Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, the flight developed a technical snag.
Thankfully, the pilot was quick to notice the glitch and requested the Mumbai Airport’s ATC for an emergency landing. The flight was then redirected and landed safely much to everyone’s relief. A co-passenger clicked Chiru’s picture and posted it on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house