After Super Star Rajinikanth, it’s yet another star hero Thalapathy Vijay’s turn to receive a fake bomb threat. According to the latest reports, the Chennai City Police received a call last night from a youngter. The caller reportedly told the police that a bomb was placed at Vijay’s residence in Saligramam.
Cops rushed to the actor’s house in no time and conducted a search to locate the bomb. After some time, the police concluded that it was a hoax call and left the premises. Upon investigation, it was learnt that the bomb threat was made by a youngster hailing from Marakkanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy