The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has questioned the son of a top Bollywood star after busting a rave party on board the Cordelia Cruises’ Empress ship off the Mumbai coast last night. 7 other people, mostly youngsters, have also been detained by the NCB for questioning.
However, Sameer Wankhede, the Zonal Director of NCB, clarified that the actor’s son has not been arrested or taken into custody yet and that he was only brought in for questioning. The videos of the raid are going viral on social media.
According to the media reports, the NCB got a tip-off about the rave party on the cruise, which was set to sail at 2 PM on Gandhi Jayanti and return to Mumbai at around 10 AM on October 4. Apparently, the NCB team boarded as passengers to carry out the raid. The rave party began soon after the cruise reached mid-sea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label