It is well known that American boxing legend Mike Tyson will be seen in a special role in Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming action drama, Liger. On the occasion of Diwali, the makers unveiled a special first poster featuring Mike Tyson.
On the poster, dressed in a suit, Mike Tyson looks menacingly ferocious as ever and packs a solid punch quite literally. “Namaste INDIA. Be ready to get the ever loving shit beat out of you,” reads the poster. Liger marks Tyson’s debut on the Indian silver screen.
Ananya Panday is the leading lady in Liger, while Ramya Krishna and Ronit Roy will be seen in key roles. Puri Jagannadh, Charmme Kaur, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta are jointly producing this pan-India film. The makers are planning to release the movie in first half of 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint